- Do you want to build your company's brand among business schools and recruiters?
- Could your business benefit from learning more about the MBA/graduate business job market and the kinds of products and services our members are looking for?
- Are you looking for a way to deepen relationships with existing clients and establish new ones?
Membership in MBA CSEA provides you with the access to tools and opportunities to build relationships with MBA/graduate business career centers and employers. Our members appreciate learning about companies that provide products and services that meet their needs. The connections made through our organization have a tremendous impact on our affiliate members' bottom line.
Hear what our members have to say:
Testimonials from employer and school members
Testimonials from our affiliate members:
|“What a great opportunity to partner with 450 of the best MBA Career Professionals around the globe. This organization is a collaborative group of people who come to learn, share best practices and take the industry standards to the next level. I have it on my calendar to attend every year!"
— Ellen Bartkowiak, EllenCoaching
|"The CSEA conferences have contributed to more than double our client business schools in the last two years. We meet with more decision makers at the CSEA conferences than anywhere else -- so efficient for us to engage in person with so many schools in short periods of time, which is especially valuable when we span clients from California to Australia. We are thankful for the opportunity to sponsor, year after year, these get-togethers among our clients, colleagues and friends.
- Bilal Ojjeh, MBA-Exchange.com
|"If you want to grow your business with the MBA business schools or companies that recruit MBAs, MBA CSEA is THE place to be."
- Mike Tomaselo, CollegeCareerSpeaker.com
Networking & Community
Data, Trends & Research
More InformationMembership Cost & Criteria