- Asian Conference: Board Liaison
- Asian Conference: Executive Director
- Asian Conference: Co-Chairs
- Asian Conference: Local Arrangements
- Asian Conference: Marketing
- Asian Conference: Programs
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Asian Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Asian Conference: Bookkeeper
- Asian Conference: MCI Events
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Asian Conference: Local Arrangements Hospitality/Communications
- Review conference program for accuracy prior to printing, paying attention to times and descriptions for entertainment and activities.
- Develop a list of local things to do, including activities, restaurants, entertainment, etc. to be displayed on the web site, included in the printed program, and sent to conference attendees prior to conference.
- Prepare information about the conference entertainment (gala event, other) for the printed program. See the Conference Program Styling Guide for details.
- Prepare general information to help the Marketing Committee promote the locale to conference attendees prior to the conference, including weather information.
- Secure local activities booklets, maps, coupons, etc. to be provided to conference attendees, if determined necessary.
- Secure a local printer for conference printing needs, including printed program, signage and other items as needed. Communicate the printer to the Executive Director, who works with the Marketing Committee to coordinate the signage and printing needs.
- Produce nametags for conference attendees. Nametags should include the MBA CSEA logo/conference logo (no other logos), attendee name and attendee organization.
- Assist the Executive Director with selection of local speaker gifts.