- Asian Conference: Board Liaison
- Asian Conference: Executive Director
- Asian Conference: Co-Chairs
- Asian Conference: Local Arrangements
- Asian Conference: Marketing
- Asian Conference: Programs
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Asian Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Asian Conference: Bookkeeper
- Asian Conference: MCI Events
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Asian Conference: Local Arrangements Conference Hotel
MBA CSEA utilizes a company based in the APAC region by the name of MCI Events to assist us with local hotel activities, serving as the primary negotiator for all hotel transactions. MCI works closely with the Executive Director regaridng all contractual obligations regarding the hotel. The Local Arrangements Committee assists in the following ways:
- Provide the Executive Director and MCI with suggestions for meals based on the conference food and beverage menu.
- If needed, and feasible within budget, the Local Arrangements Committee Chair(s) may visit the hotel to meet with staff and assist with arrangements. All hotel visits are coordinated, and agendas are set, through MCI. Note that MCI is the primary hotel liaison, and will obtain all items needed from the hotel.
- Provide information to the marketing committee regarding any signage needed for directions, room locations, registration, etc.
- If the Opening Reception is hosted at the hotel, manage any entertainment (if used).