- Asian Conference: Board Liaison
- Asian Conference: Executive Director
- Asian Conference: Co-Chairs
- Asian Conference: Local Arrangements
- Asian Conference: Marketing
- Asian Conference: Programs
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Asian Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Asian Conference: Bookkeeper
- Asian Conference: MCI Events
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Asian Conference: Local Arrangements
The Local Arrangements Subcommittee serves as the conduit to the local activities for the conference, including entertainment and hotel interactions. Ideally, at least one of the committee co-chairs and several of the members of the committee will be located in the local area and able to provide advice and input based on the local environment, as well as meet with the hotel on-site as needed.
Skills sets: Subcommittee chairs should have leadership qualities, the ability to manage and motivate teams of volunteers, attention to detail, organization skills and experience planning events.
The responsibilities have been divided up to suggest how responsibilities may be delegated among committee members or teams within the committee. See the navigation bars to the left for a breakdown of the conference planning responsibilities.
On-site & Post-Event