Asian Conference: Programs On-site & Post-event
- Manage room hosts and facilitators for all sessions, as needed. Room host responsibilities include:
- Arrive 15 minutes before the session starts to meet the speaker.
- For keynote/plenary session speakers, make sure their presentations are loaded in the main computer in the ballroom. For breakout session speakers, make sure their laptop is set up and connected.
- GIve the speaker a 5-minute and 10-minute warning before the session ends (receive signs to assist with this from the conference marketing team).
- Attend pre-conference walk-through (if needed) to ensure space is set up as requested.
- Distribute speaker gifts (note: the Executive Director will purchase the gifts)
- Provide input into overall post-conference evaluation
- Collect handouts and slides from speakers and provide them to the Administrative Assistant for upload into the Document Library for members to access.