- Asian Conference: Board Liaison
- Asian Conference: Executive Director
- Asian Conference: Co-Chairs
- Asian Conference: Local Arrangements
- Asian Conference: Marketing
- Asian Conference: Programs
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors Responsibilities
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors Prospectus Development
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors Outreach Process
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors Exhibit Hall Layout
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors FAQ's
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors On-site & Post-event
- Asian Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Asian Conference: Bookkeeper
- Asian Conference: MCI Events
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors Outreach Process
- The Executive Director works with the Board Liaisons to develop the draft prospectuses for all conferences (see more information about the process here). The draft is shared with the current committee for feedback, and then approved by the board.
- Once the prospecuts is approved, the Executive Director sends the “Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors” for all conferences .The communication is sent to the full master outreach list, which includes all current affiliate and employer members, previous conference sponsors/exhibitors, and other vendors that have been added to the list. The committee can also add new vendors to the list as needed. The Executive Director may, at this time, extend a courtesy communication to high-level sponsors that have long-term history and support of all events.
- After the Executive Director has sent out the initial "Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors," the S&E Committee reaches out first to the companies who purchased an exclusive package the previous year to offer first right of refusal for the same package. When offering this first right of refusal, it's best to provide each company with a deadline by which to respond in order to secure their package (typically two weeks if possible, with an email and phone call reminder during that timeframe). If another company (not part of the first right of refusal) reaches out to the committee before this time period has passed, let them know that we will have more information about opportunities available after a certain date.
- The sponsor and exhibitor committee members for all conferences will be provided with access ot the shared master outreach list in Smartsheet. Next, the committee reaches out to organizations on the list (provided each year by the ED). The templates in the committee folder in OneDrive can assist with this outreach. Note: any emails sent to the entire list in bulk need to be sent by the Executive Director through the organizations’ communication system, in order to comply with privacy and SPAM laws. The committee should aim for at least four or five email communications and two phone calls to each company on the list, with additional communications sent to companies that have supported the AsianConference in the past (as indicated on the master list). Each outreach is tracked in the master list, so that all committee members can see the progress being made. A separate sheet within each individual conference's workspace in Smartsheet will be used to keep track of the companies that have confirmed. As those companies register, the Administrative Assistant will track their registration and other details in the tracking sheet.
- Work with locals on the conference committee to coordinate outreach to employers in the region who have expressed interest in attending the conference.
- The Committee remains the main point of contact for questions from sponsors and exhibitors. In cases where a question cannot be answered, contact the Executive Director (and in some cases, they can be referred directly to the ED – see FAQ's).
- For sponsors who select an event sponsorship that is not exclusive, the committee reaches out in order of date registered to confirm which event they want to sponsor. For example, if a company purchases a lunch sponsorship, the committee reaches out to ask them which lunch they want to sponsor. Note that first right of refusal is offered to companies who sponsored the previous year.
- When companies register, they will upload the items needed for their package, such as their logo, company description or advertisement for the printed program. After the initial sponsor and exhibitor registration deadline, the Administrative Assistant will reach out to them to gather any outstanding items and remind them to register all of the attendees that are included in their package. The Admin Assistant will also keep track of all details in the confirmed sheet in Smartsheet.
- The Bookkeeper will follow up to make sure they have paid.
- The committee will provide input into the Exhibit Hall layout for the hotel. The ED and MCI will create the first draft for the committee to review/edit.
- The committee will send a last minute details email to sponsors and exhibitors (see responsibilites) ,including the Guide (see last year's template in OneDrive) and the Exhibit Hall layout.