- Event Calendar
- January 21, 11:00 am ET: January Fireside Chat: Career Center Redesign
- February 2, 11:00 am ET: Virtual Round Table: Coping with Staffing Challenges: How we move past the feeling of “Every day is Groundhogs day”
- February 4, 12:00 pm ET: Webinar: How to Refine Our Presence in a Virtual World
- February 24, 11:00 am ET: Virtual Round Table: Supporting International Students
- 2021 Asia Pacific Conference (Virtual)
- March 31, 1:00 pm ET: Webinar: Making Initial Inroads For Diversity initiatives
- 2021 European Conference (Virtual)
- 2021 Global Conference (Virtual)
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Austin Regional Forum Feb. 2
Please join us on February 2 for our Regional Forum in beautiful Austin, Texas. Enjoy two keynote speakers, networking, roundtable discussions and lunch at the Dell Corporate Headquarters.
Friday, February 2, 2018
9:30 - 11 am Pre-forum events: Employer only Round Table and Austin Employment Outlook
11 am – 3:30 pm Regional Forum
Dell Headquarters | One Dell Way, Building 1, Round Rock, TX 78682.
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
Diversity in the Workplace
Brian Reaves, Dell, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer
Brian will speak about the importance of aligning your diversity and inclusion strategy to the overall business imperative – it’s key to driving innovation, engagement, retention and overall business value.
The Quest for ROH (Return on Happiness): Why Companies, Grad Students, and Career Service Professionals Should Consider Happiness
Raj Raghunathan, Professor of Marketing, UT-Austin McCombs School of Business
Have you ever asked yourself what happiness means to you personally and professionally? Have you, your students, or your colleagues take a job based on salary without bringing happiness into the equation and been disappointed with the results? Dr. Raghunathan’s keynote will address how MBA and Specialty Master’s students prioritize happiness in their career choices and how employers can best attract top talent and become more productive organizations by emphasizing happiness in the workplace.
MBA CSEA Regional Forums provide opportunities for networking and learning in select regions, allowing school career services professionals and employers to meet and connect throughout the year.
Connect with us! #CSEAAustin
Sponsor Registration: January 26
Attendee Registration: January 30
Thanks to our Forum host & sponsor:
Thanks to our Forum sponsor: