5 Predictions for MBA CSEA in 2020
MBA CSEA Executive Director, Megan Hendricks, provides a glimpse into trends happening within the association and predictions for the coming year.MBA CSEA is excited about what the future holds for our industry and our association!
- As job requirements and expectations continue to evolve and change, the value of a network will increase. Members will continue to lean on each other for support, perhaps in more meaningful ways as formal and informal tribes are developed and enhanced.
- Our programming committees will continue to push the envelope, seeking out thought leaders and change makers to maintain relevancy and enhance professional offerings for our members.
- As we focus on the MBA CSEA volunteer experience, we will engage our members in new ways, such as advisory boards and micro-volunteering.
- The growth of Specialty Masters Programs will continue to create new opportunities for membership growth, new and innovative programming, and critical conversations about workforce development.
- Partnerships will become even more important to us as we expand and enhance our offerings. We will continue to seek out new opportunities to engage with peer organizations to ensure we are offering the very best experiences for our members.