2022 Career Services Boot Camp
Join us for our 3rd annual Career Services Boot Camp. This year's event takes place through a series of virtual workshops from 12 - 1 pm EST on the following dates: April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1 and June 8, with a possible in-person gathering in conjunction with our Global Conference on June 22 (conference format TBD).
During this interactive event, industry leaders will provide attendees with:
- A comprehensive beginner training applicable to new staff members in all functions
- An understanding of the key skillsets and competencies needed for success in MBA/Masters career services
- Exposure to best practices that are applicable regardless of type, size, or location of school
- An opportunity to learn and collaborate with peers
- A certificate of program completion and an electronic badge that can be added to a LinkedIn profile. Attendees must attend five of the seven sessions live to earn the certificate. Recordings will be available for all sessions.