Thank you to our outgoing President
- Streamlined board meetings
- An enhanced focus on governance, including financial, managerial and legal responsibilities
- The creation of additional board committees for more efficient decision-making
- Enhanced partnerships with peer organizations, including AACSB and GMAC
- An increased focus on financial and leadership sustainability
“Jamie always keeps us on task and does so with humor and aplomb. Her energy is infectious. She is a great example to all she meets.”
This kind of strategic focus requires a strong leader and continuous focus on results. Below are just a few reflections some of the board members have about Jamie:
"Jamie's enthusiasm is contagious! She clearly knows how to run high functioning teams!!”
“I feel my one on one interactions with Jamie have been very genuine, she made it easy to connect with her and address any topic. I find her personality and her speeches to be very engaging.From a CSEA point of view, I respect her loyalty to the cause and her audacity to challenge the status quo at the beginning.”
“Jamie is one of the most dedicated MBA CSEA volunteers I've met. She truly cares about the organization in a way that you will never really appreciate until you work closely with her. To have been a part of founding the organization over 20 years ago, and to now be the President is truly a remarkable legacy."
Jamie, we appreciate everything you have done for the organization and look forward to your continued service.