New! Member's Choice Award
We are pleased to announce a new addition to our Awards Program - the Member's Choice Award, where you - our members - will be able to choose the winner!
The Member's Choice Award gives members a chance to recognize an individual(s) member of MBA CSEA who has influenced you in a positive way, giving you ideas that you could implement in your own professional setting. Once the nominations are received, our members will vote on the award recipient.
The nominee must be a current school or employer member of MBA CSEA.
Have you met an MBA CSEA member in the past year who:
- influenced the way you think about your role or the way in which you provide service to your constituents (students, employers, alumni, job candidates, faculty, schools, etc.)?
- made an impact on you, improving your effectiveness as a professional?
- gave a presentation or webinar, or created or executed on an innovative event, that inspired you to do something different or improved your approach to the services you provide?
- served as a role model or mentor for you as a career services or recruiting professional?
- demonstrated creative use of an established approach or created a new approach to a common industry problem?
- demonstrated a “best practice” approach when offering services to students, employers, or schools?
We encourage you to click here to nominate them by February 21, 2020!
More details about our Awards Program.
Thank you, in advance, for recognizing the accomplishments of your peers and of our profession.