MBA CSEA Career Services Boot Camp
MBA CSEA’s Inaugural Career Services Boot Camp!
Monday, June 24, 12 pm - 5 pm (lunch included)
Tuesday, June 25, 8 am - 1 pm
Boston Park Plaza (the venue for the MBA CSEA 2019 Global Conference)
This event, which takes place just before our 2019 Global Conference in Boston, is designed for individuals who are relatively new to the MBA career services profession. Experienced industry leaders will provide attendees with:
- A comprehensive “beginner” training applicable to new staff members in all functions
- An understanding of the key skillsets and competencies needed for success in MBA career services
- Exposure to best practices that are applicable regardless of type, size or location of school
The boot camp’s robust, high-impact modules will include:
- a comprehensive overview of the industry and working in academia;
- career development, coaching and programming;
- MBA career services Standards and rankings; and
- the MBA employment market and corporate relations.
Note: All participants will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the boot camp.
Registration is part of the Global Conference registration form, but you do not need to attend the Global Conference in order to participate in the Boot Camp. If you will not be attending the Global Conference, select the "MBA CSEA Career Services Boot Camp Session Only" option on the registration form.