Call for Proposals: 2024 Conferences & Virtual Programs
Showcase your organization and your expertise while adding value to the CSEA community as part of our 2024 Conferences and Virtual Programs!
Asia-Pacific: March 11 - 13, 2024 | Hong Kong
EMEA: 21 - 24th April, 2024 | London
Global: June 25 - 28, 2024 | Portland, OR
Virtual Programs (webinars and round tables): Ongoing
Have you successfully implemented a new program or service to meet the unique needs of students/candidates? Does your team have a new philosophy or approach that has lead to success? We’d love to hear from you! We welcome employers* and career services professionals* who are planning to attend our 2024 conferences to submit a proposal to share best practices during a concurrent breakout session, or to present during a virtual program (webinar or virtual round table).
We are seeking proposals that:
- Contain content that is innovative, cutting edge, and relevant to new as well as seasoned professionals.
- Include topics that are practical and actionable, with meaningful takeaways for attendees.
- Maximize opportunities for interaction, Q&A, and discussion among colleagues.
- Job market volatility
- Tech sector hiring
- Student and employer engagement
- AI in career services and recruiting
- Job opportunities for international students (in all geographies)
- Candidate fit
- Job offer timing and reneges
- Employment data collection best practices
- Doing more with less
- DEI in career services and recruiting
Proposal Submission Process
Select the button below to submit a proposal.
To view a list of items on the proposal form before submitting, click on the name of each event or program below:
Proposal submission deadlines:
- Asia-Pacific Conference: January 12, 2024
- EMEA Conference: January 26, 2024
- Global Conference: February 9, 2024
- Virtual Programs: Ongoing
Questions? Contact us
*Affiliate members, vendors and other service providers (those who do not qualify for school or employer membership) can co-present with a school or employer member. The school or employer must be the primary submitter for the proposal. Proposals with a vendor or service provider as the primary presenter will not be accepted.