Call for Proposals: 2023 Conferences
Showcase your organization and your expertise while adding value to the CSEA community as part of our 2023 Conferences!
Asia-Pacific: March 20 - 23, Singapore
EMEA: 23 - 26th April, Barcelona
Global: June 28 - July 1, Washington, DC
Have you successfully implemented a new program or service to meet the unique needs of students in today's environment? Does your team have a new philosophy or approach that has lead to success in the midst of uncertainty? Do you have unique insight into the future of career services and recruiting? We’d love to hear from you! We welcome both employers* and career services professionals* who are planning to attend our 2023 conferences to submit a proposal to share best practices during a concurrent breakout session.
Our Conference Committee is seeking proposals for conference breakout sessions that:
- Provide relevant, timely information of interest to our members in the career services and recruiting professions.
- Contain content that is innovative, cutting edge, and relevant to new as well as seasoned professionals.
- Include topics that are practical and actionable, with meaningful take-aways for attendees.
- Maximize opportunities for interaction, Q&A, and discussion among colleagues. Strong familiarity with virtual presentations and innovative engagement techniques is critical.
- Analyzing career center/employment data, story telling with data
- Market shifts and local/regional hiring trends
- Collaborative opportunities and best practice across business schools and programmes
- Employer branding
- Campus recruiting tools
- Interactive discussions between career services and employers
- Supporting neurodiversity among teams
- Diversity, equity and inclusion in career services and recruiting
- Supporting non-traditional students
- Improving student workforce readiness
- Managing in a hybrid environment
- Offer negotiations, renegs
- Student career paths
- Measuring and defining success
- Assessments in recruiting
Proposal Submission Process
Select the button below to submit a proposal. Additional instructions, including a checklist with questions that are on the form, will be provided on the proposal submission form.
Proposal submission deadlines:
*Affiliate members, vendors and other service providers (those who do not qualify for school or employer members) can co-present with a school or employer member. The school or employer must be the primary submitter for the proposal.