Call for Proposals: 2023 Conferences
Showcase your organization and your expertise while adding value to the CSEA community as part of our 2023 Conferences!
Asia-Pacific: March 20 - 23, Singapore
EMEA: 23 - 26th April, Barcelona
Global: June 28 - July 1, Washington, DC
Have you successfully implemented a new program or service to meet the unique needs of students in today's environment? Does your team have a new philosophy or approach that has lead to success in the midst of uncertainty? We’d love to hear from you! We welcome both employers* and career services professionals* who are planning to attend our 2023 conferences to submit a proposal to share best practices during a concurrent breakout session.
Our Conference Committee is seeking proposals for conference breakout sessions that:
- Contain content that is innovative, cutting edge, and relevant to new as well as seasoned professionals.
- Include topics that are practical and actionable, with meaningful take-aways for attendees.
- Maximize opportunities for interaction, Q&A, and discussion among colleagues.
- Analyzing career center/employment data/story telling with data
- Market shifts and local/regional hiring trends
- Employer branding/campus recruiting tools
- Interactive discussions between career services and employers
- Supporting neurodiversity among teams
- Diversity, equity and inclusion in career services and recruiting
- Supporting non-traditional students
- Improving student workforce readiness
- Managing in a hybrid environment
- Offer negotiations, renegs
- Student career paths
- Measuring and defining success
- Assessments in recruiting
- The skills-focused workplace
- The importance of ED&I and wellbeing assurance in attraction - (hybrid international world)
- Preparing students for intercultural teams
- Internships for mid-level careers students
- Talent acquisition teams
- Business school rankings
Proposal Submission Process
Select the button below to submit a proposal. Additional instructions, including a checklist with questions that are on the form, will be provided on the proposal submission form.
Proposal submission deadlines:
- Asia-Pacific Conference: January 13, 2023
- EMEA Conference: January 27, 2023
- Global Conference: February 10, 2023
Questions? Contact us
*Affiliate members, vendors and other service providers (those who do not qualify for school or employer members) can co-present with a school or employer member. The school or employer must be the primary submitter for the proposal.