Help us develop future leaders! We appreciate your help identifying candidates for future leadership opportunities.
Qualities sought in future leaders include:
- A strong focus on working in teams. Collaboration is key to success in volunteer committees.
- Flexibility, and ability to adapt quickly to change, sometimes at the last minute
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and priorities
- Willingness to work with and take direction from people with varying backgrounds and experiences
- Ability to make an extended time commitment beyond what is required of a committee member
Leadership opportunities include the Board of Directors (elected each year in the Spring) and Committee/Subcommittee/Task Force Chair opportunities (selected by the Executive Director and other leaders). Contact the Executive Director with any recommendations you may have.
< Back to Toolkit