- Event Calendar
- 2020 Asia-Pacific Conference
- 2020 European Conference
- April 9, 1:00 pm: Virtual Happy Hour/Coffee Chat
- April 14, 8:00 pm: Virtual Happy Hour/Coffee Chat
- April 15, 11:00 am ET: Virtual Round Table: European Region
- Webinar, April 16, 8:00 am ET: Locking in Jobs in a Lock Down: Coronavirus and Careers for Business Graduates
- Webinar, April 16, 1:00 pm ET: MBA Internships: Designing a Successful Virtual Experience
- April 16, 7:00 pm: Virtual Round Tables: The New Normal
- April 23, 11:00 am: Employer Virtual Round Table: Remote Internship Programs
- Webinar, April 23, 12:00 pm: Career Connections: Virtual Strategies to Help All Students Connect to their Future
- MBA CSEA 2nd Annual Career Services Boot Camp
- MBA CSEA Recruiter Boot Camp
- 2020 Global Conference
- 2021 Global Conference
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
MBA CSEA events are a great way to network, connect and learn with colleauges from across the globe. Our conferences, Regional Forums and webinars brintg you the best in speakers and best practice-sharing. Connect with others who are experiencing the same challenges as you, develop solutions and capture ideas that you can immediately implement at your workplace.
Conferences (full members only)
MBA CSEA conferences in the U.S., Asia and Europe are a one stop shop to connect with employers and schools from across the globe at one convenient time and place. Participants enjoy the high-level, innovative speakers talking about the latest trends in graduate business career services and recruiting, networking events and opportunities to learn from and develop relationships with school and employer attendees. Full members receive a signifiant discount on the conference registration rate.
Regional Forums (full members only)
Regional events allow members to network and learn in between conferences at a closer location. These half-day events typically include a professional development component as well as networking.
Webinars and Virtual Roundtables
Our webinars provide ongoing learning, and are complimentary for all members, including those with e-membership. Roundtables also provide virtual opportunities to share with peers.
View our Event Calendar for a full list of scheduled events.