- Event Calendar
- 2021 Asia Pacific Conference (Virtual)
- March 31, 1:00 pm ET: Webinar: Making Initial Inroads For Diversity initiatives
- April 6, 11:00 am ET: Virtual Round Table: So you have a Career Class? Let’s talk shop sharing best (and worst) practices!
- 2021 European Conference (Virtual)
- May 7 & May 10 Times TBD: Recruiter Virtual Boot Camp
- May 12 - 14, Times TBD: Career Services Virtual Boot Camp
- 2021 Global Conference (Virtual)
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
MBA CSEA events are a great way to network, connect and learn with colleauges from across the globe. Our conferences, Regional Forums and webinars brintg you the best in speakers and best practice-sharing. Connect with others who are experiencing the same challenges as you, develop solutions and capture ideas that you can immediately implement at your workplace.
Conferences (full members only)
MBA CSEA conferences in the U.S., Asia and Europe are a one stop shop to connect with employers and schools from across the globe at one convenient time and place. Participants enjoy the high-level, innovative speakers talking about the latest trends in graduate business career services and recruiting, networking events and opportunities to learn from and develop relationships with school and employer attendees. Full members receive a signifiant discount on the conference registration rate.
Regional Forums (full members only)
Regional events allow members to network and learn in between conferences at a closer location. These half-day events typically include a professional development component as well as networking.
Webinars and Virtual Roundtables
Our webinars provide ongoing learning, and are complimentary for all members, including those with e-membership. Roundtables also provide virtual opportunities to share with peers.
View our Event Calendar for a full list of scheduled events.