- Asian Conference: Board Liaison
- Asian Conference: Executive Director
- Asian Conference: Co-Chairs
- Asian Conference: Local Arrangements
- Asian Conference: Marketing
- Asian Conference: Programs
- Asian Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Asian Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Asian Conference: Bookkeeper
- Asian Conference: MCI Events
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Asian Conference: Marketing Communications
- Send Executive Director initial marketing content for conference web site, including theme and promotional text
- Conduct outreach and promote conference to MBA CSEA members, expired members and prospective members. Work with Executive Director to coordinate and follow a communications plan that includes the following:
- Regular emails to all MBA CSEA active members, as well as to expired members in the APAC Region. The Marketing Committee develops the promotional email collateral and sends it to the Executive Director for distribution. Communications should be targeted toward both schools and employers.
- Phone calls and individual emails to prospective employer attendees in the APAC Region. Develop a list of target employers and work with others on the conference committee to conduct personal outreach.
- Develop a list of target employers in the APAC region and work with others on the conference committee to conduct personal outreach with email, phone, in-person or other means. Send the list to the Executive Director for organization-wide communications collaboration.
- Social media. Work with the Executive Director to develop and implement a plan using the organization’s social media channels, as well as committee member channels. The social media plan should include, but not be limited to, the following: programming announcements, with speakers tagged as appropriate; blog posts on topics written by conference keynotes; quotes from committee members and past conference attendees about their experience; pictures, videos and other information to promote the local area. Most social media activity should take place in advance of the early bird deadline, in order to maximize impact on attendance.
- Work with Executive Director to ensure the organization’s overall brand is consistent and displayed throughout all conference communications.