Awards Committee: Nominations Process
The Awards Committee works closely with the Executive Director to communicate with the membership about the nominations process in the following ways:
- Announcements are made about the opportunity to nominate colleagues during all conferences - by the President, Awards Committee Chair (if applicable) and Executive Director.
- Award descriptions and past award winners are maintained on the website on an ongoing basis. Instructions for completing a nominations form are added to the web site when nominations are open.
- Information about awards descriptions and the nomination deadlines is sent to all members via email at least semi-annually (more often while the nominations are open). The Awards Committee generates the content for the emails, and the Executive Director sends them to members.
- When nominations are open, the Executive Director posts announcements on the web site, in social media and in monthly e-newsletters. Committee members post information in the online community.
- The Committee Chair sends an announcement to the Career Center Leaders list (obtain the list from the Executive Director).
- An Awards Committee member who is on the board encourages board members and other committee chairs to consider nominating their committee members.
- MBA CSEA Mission/Goals
- Deadline dates, nomination date, committee member contacts for questions
- Name of the nominator, school/company, title and email address (self-nominations are accepted)
- Name of the nominee, school/company, title and email address
- Description of the contribution and the impact made (250 words or less.)
- Optional: Signatures of others that support nomination or letters of recommendation