GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey
MBA CSEA is pleased to partner with GMAC once again for the annual 2017 GMAC Corporate Recruiters Survey. The survey provides a snapshot of the current employment landscape, gauges employer demand for MBA and master-level business graduates, and offers insights into hiring practices and trends across industries and world regions. Click here to view the summary results from the 2016 survey.
We invite all of our member schools to participate. The first step is to click here to let GMAC know that your school will participate. Next, there are two ways your school can provide outreach to employers about the survey:
- Option 1. Schools provide GMAC with a list of employers that recruit and hire students from your business school. GMAC will then send the employers the survey.
- Option 2. Schools administer the survey directly to the employers that recruit and hire students from your business school using a unique URL that GMAC provides.
- February 8, 2017: Deadline for schools to sign up to participate in the survey. If you need an extension to the deadline, please contact Rebecca Estrada at GMAC.
- February 6, 2017: Survey invitation is distributed to employers
Benefits to Career Services Offices/Business Schools
- Access to the interactive data report, which allows you and your colleagues to view custom slices of data with our easy-to-use interface;
- A customized benchmark report to compare the aggregate of the employers who recruit and/or hire your students to the aggregate responses of five competitor schools of your choice; and
- An advance copy of the summary report before it goes public.
Benefits to Employers
- Participants gain access to the interactive data report where they may benchmark their hiring practices with other employers.
Highlights From the 2016 Report
Sign up today!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Estrada-Worthington at GMAC.