Employment Data System
MBA CSEA is pleased to have launched a new Employment Data System in 2020. This replaces the upload into the AACSB BSQ Employment Data Module used in previous years. The new system uses a custom-designed survey within Qualtrics to collect data and to produce a range of dashboards. including school-specific and industry-wide employment data.
Data Entry Timeframes
Graduating class of 2020 (students graduating between July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)
- Full-time MBA program data: December - January
- Part-time MBA program data: February - March
- Specialty Masters program data: March - April
Next steps for c/o 2020 data entry:
Current MBA CSEA members received an email with a link to enter your data. Once your data is entered, you will receive additional instructions regarding how to access your school reports/dashboards. If your membership is active and you haven't received an email about data entry, please contact us.
The new system is straightforward to use, and several explanatory webinars were hosted in 2020 to introduce the new platform and explain its key features so that members are able to upload their data as quickly and simply as possible. Visit the Document Library to view recordings of the webinars. Members can also seek advice from Derek Walker MBA CSEA Standards Consultant, on any aspect of the Standards and the data collection process.
Why should your school enter employment data into the MBA CSEA system?
- Schools that provide complete data will be able to easily view data from peer schools for internal and external benchmarking purposes through the benchmarking dashboard, which is launched after the survey window closes.
- MBA CSEA creates an industry-wide aggregate report with a robust dataset that will be provided to all participating schools. Depending on the number of schools that participate, additional breakdowns are possible (i.e. by region, school type, etc.).
- Uploading data into the system is required in order to be eligible for a Standards Compliance Review, which is a way to make an external statement to stakeholders that your school’s data is in compliance with the Standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the system. Thank you, in advance, for participating in this important MBA CSEA member benefit!
*The Full-time MBA program survey open window is driven by some of the external recognition provided for schools who elect to be eligible for a Standards Compliance Review. If your schools is not able to upload their data during that window, and you would still like to be eligible for a review, or to request a deadline extension, please contact us.