Employment Data System
MBA CSEA is pleased to have launched a new Employment Data System in 2020. This replaces the upload into the AACSB BSQ Employment Data Module used in previous years. The new system uses a custom-designed survey within Qualtrics to collect data and to produce a range of dashboards. including school-specific and industry-wide employment data.
Typical Data Entry Timeframes
- Full-time MBA program data: December - January
- Part-time MBA program data: February - March
- Specialty Masters program data: March - April
Steps for Data Entry
When each survey is open for data entry, the primary contact at each school for that program type will receive an email with a link to enter your data. All premium school members will receive a notification as well. Once your data is entered, you will receive additional instructions regarding how to access your school reports/dashboards.
The system is straightforward to use, and several explanatory webinars were hosted to introduce the new platform and explain its key features so that members are able to upload their data as quickly as possible. Visit the Document Library to view recordings of the webinars. Members can also contact Mark Peterson, MBA CSEA Employment Data Analyst with questions about the survey, or Derek Walker, MBA CSEA Standards Consultant, for questions about the Standards.
Why should your school enter employment data into the MBA CSEA system?
- Schools that provide complete data will be able to easily view data from peer schools for internal and external benchmarking purposes through the benchmarking dashboard, which is launched after the survey window closes.
- MBA CSEA creates an industry-wide aggregate report with a robust dataset that will be provided to all participating schools. Depending on the number of schools that participate, additional breakdowns are possible (i.e. by region, school type, etc.).
- Uploading data into the system is required in order to be eligible for a Standards Compliance Review, which is a way to make an external statement to stakeholders that your school’s data is in compliance with the Standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the system. Thank you, in advance, for participating in this important MBA CSEA member benefit!
*The Full-time MBA program survey open window is driven by some of the external recognition provided for schools who elect to be eligible for a Standards Compliance Review. If your schools is not able to upload their data during that window, and you would still like to be eligible for a review, or to request a deadline extension, please contact us.