- Is your recruitment strategy performing as well as it could?
- Are you interested in learning how other companies structure their programs?
- Could your company benefit from deeper relationships with the schools at which you recruit or from broadening your recruiting landscape?
Hear what our members have to say:
Membership in MBA CSEA provides you with the relationships and tools you need to succeed. Members collaborate to share common challenges and develop innovative solutions. The connections made through our organization have a tremendous impact on our members' bottom line recruiting strategies.
Testimonials from employer and school members
Sallie Peters, Director of Talent Sourcing for GALLUP, shares her story about membership in MBA CSEA
More testimonies from employer members:
|“The conference enables me to build an amazing network of career services professionals with whom I share best practices and exchange innovative ideas. The impact on my business has been tremendous"
– Sue Collard, Director, Dell
|"MBA CSEA is an exceptional network that allows me to make connections with schools across the countries. I value the research and online resources provided by the organization. I've used many stats and sound bites from the Recruiting Trends surveys in presentations to senior leadership. The expert advice and knowledge transfer has helped me to influence our MBA recruiting strategic direction."
- Karen Fox, Vanguard
|“The conference provides a great venue for connecting with a large number of peers at one time. These connections have paid off in my hiring as well as my professional growth.”
- Ann Hargraves, Liberty Mutual Insurance
|"MBA CSEA is a great resource and does a nice job connecting employers with Career service professionals."
- Robin Mitchell, American Airlines
Networking & Community
Data, Trends & Research
Promote & Present
Membership Cost & Criteria