European Conference: Local Arrangements Hospitality/Communications
- Review conference program for accuracy prior to printing, paying attention to times and descriptions for entertainment and activities.
- Develop a list of local things to do, including activities, restaurants, entertainment, etc. to be displayed on the web site and sent to conference attendees prior to conference. View the Conference Program Styling Guide for details.
- Develop details for the conference entertainment (gala, etc.) for the printed program. View the Conference Program Styling Guide for details.
- Prepare general information to help the Marketing Committee promote the locale to conference attendees prior to the conference, including weather information.
- Secure a local printer for conference printing needs, including printed program, signage and other items as needed. Communicate the printer contact information to the Executive Director, who works with the Marketing Committee to coordinate the signage and printing needs.
- Secure local information to place in conference bags or handed out at registration, if needed
- Purchase nametag holders. Nametag holders (and hang tags, if used) will not have any logo on them. The MBA CSEA conference logo will be printed on the nametags.
- Produce nametags and name badge holders for conference attendees. Nametags should include the MBA CSEA logo/conference logo (no other logos), attendee name and attendee organization. Check with the Executive Director regarding sizes for name badge holders.