- European Conference: Board Liaison
- European Conference: Executive Director
- European Conference: Co-Chair
- European Conference: Local Arrangements
- European Conference: Marketing
- European Conference: Programmes
- European Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- European Conference: Administrative Assistant
- European Conference: Bookkeeper
- European Conference: Event Assistant
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
European Conference: Programmes
The Programmes Subcommittee selects and coordinates the educational programming for the conference.
Skills sets: Subcommittee co-chairs should have strong attention to detail and organizational skills. The committee should be made up of primary members in the European Region, and/or those who understand the educational needs of MBA CSEA’s European member base. The committee should have both schools and employers on it.
Speaker categories are defined as follows:
- Keynote Speakers – an invited speaker on the main stage speaking to all conference participants; an expert in their field who is not eligible for membership (including school, employer or affiliate membership). Speakers may be paid, but that is not the only qualifying criteria. Topics are strategic in nature and relevant to both employers and schools. Keynote speakers provide content to the assembly (not just an introduction).
- Plenary Session Speakers – non-paid speakers that speak to the entire assembly with no other conference activities taking place at the same time. Topics are relevant to both employers and schools. Speakers can be standalone or panels.
- Breakout Session Speakers – non-paid speakers that speak during a breakout session with multiple sessions taking place at the same time. Topics are relevant to subsets of the assembly. Breakout sessions address the needs of both employers and schools and the full range of experience levels.
Session & Speaker Management Process
On-site & Post-event Responsibilities
See Conference Policies for speaker registration requirements.
Conference Policies Cheat Sheet: Speaker Policies