- European Conference: Board Liaison
- European Conference: Executive Director
- European Conference: Co-Chair
- European Conference: Local Arrangements
- European Conference: Marketing
- European Conference: Programmes
- European Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- European Conference: Administrative Assistant
- European Conference: Bookkeeper
- European Conference: Event Assistant
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
European Conference: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Executive Director and assists the conference committee in the following ways:
- Manage conference online registration process. Set up initial registration form. Make changes as needed. Answer questions from conference attendees about registration. Follow up with sponsors and exhibitors to make sure they registered all of their attendees.
- Order conference bags and name badges for attendees (note that bags include MBA CSEA logo and sponsor logos, as noted in the prospectus). Work with Marketing Committee for bag design selection.
- Follow up with registered sponsors and exhibitors to ensure all items and information has been submitted, including logos, advertisements, audio/visual needs, etc. If needed, remind them to register additional attendees included in the package. Make sure their registration includes the correct name, email and phone number for the people who will be attending (rather than a place holder). This ensures that the committee can send the S&E Guide to the people who will be there and need the information.
- Audit conference registration list on a periodic basis to ensure participants are registered correctly, paying special attention to make sure exhibitors are registered as such, no students are registered, all breakout session speakers are registered, etc.
- Reach out to those who have canceled registration to explain the cancellation policy. (see Conference Policies for specific policies). Send requests for cancellations to Executive Director for review.
- Secure recognition ribbons for conference attendees, including: Sponsors, New Members, Conference Committee, Board, MBA CSEA Volunteer (for all committee members, not just the conference committee), Conference co-chair, Conference Committee Chair, Exhibitor, Past President.