Start Date: 2/27/2024 11:00 AM EST
End Date: 2/27/2024 2:00 PM EST
MBA Career Services and Employer Alliance
Virtual DEI Summit
February 27, 2024
11am - 2pm
Our DEI Summit is meant to bring employers and career services offices together to talk about ways to ensure recruiting is inclusive and equitable. Content in this half-day virtual event includes two industry-leading inclusion experts and a panel of experienced recruiters. Attendees will walk away with:
- Tips for adjusting interview planning and facilitation to ensure bias is minimized so the best candidates get hired
- Tools to ensure recruiters and hiring managers are providing timely, unbiased feedback during the internship and early onboarding experience.
- Best practices for recruiters in sharing your company's commitment to DEI
- Trends in pay transparency, job description creation, resume review, and necessary and successful changes in recruiting processes to ensure inclusion
- School participants will gain a better understanding on how to partner with recruiters to ensure recruiting and job environments and inclusive and equitable for all students
MBA CSEA is an approved provider for HRCI and SHRM certification credits, and this summit has been submitted to both programs for credit. Attendees will receive the codes after the event.
To register, click here.
The registration deadline is February 26th at 5pm ET