Start Date: 4/27/2022 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 6/11/2022 1:00 PM EDT
MBA Career Services & Employer Alliance
The registration is now open!
Click here to register.
Are you relatively new to MBA/Masters career services? Could you benefit from an in-depth look at the ins and outs of the profession and an opportunity to collaborate with others in the same stage as you? Join us for our third annual Career Services Boot Camp, taking place in a virtual environment.
During this interactive event, industry leaders will provide attendees with:
- A comprehensive “beginner” training applicable to new staff members in all functions
- An understanding of the key skillsets and competencies needed for success in MBA career services
- Exposure to best practices that are applicable regardless of type, size or location of school
- An opportunity to learn and collaborate with peers
- A certificate of program completion
The boot camp will take place as a series of weekly virtual workshops from 12 - 1:30 pm EST on the following dates: April 27, May 4, May 11, May 18, May 25, June 1, June 8, June 21 (format TBD - to coincide with the 2022 Global Conference)