Start Date: 5/2/2024 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 5/30/2024 2:00 PM EDT
MBA Career Services and Employer Alliance
Are you an employer relatively new to MBA/Masters recruiting, or is your company creating or revamping your MBA/Masters recruitment program? Are you looking for high quality, cost effective tools for onboarding new members of your team?
Join us for an engaging workshop series designed as a deep-dive into managing the critical building block relationships to succeed in graduate business recruiting. This exclusive, employer-only Recruiter Boot Camp can serve as a crash course in recruiting, or it can serve as a refresher - all in a virtual environment.
During this interactive event, industry leaders will provide attendees with:
- Comprehensive training applicable to new recruiting professionals or those who are building or revamping a recruitment program
- An understanding of the key components and relationships necessary to succeed in MBA/Masters recruiting, whether virtual or on-campus
- Best practice discussions that are applicable regardless of company, industry, or size of MBA/Masters recruiting program
- An invaluable opportunity to learn from, collaborate, and build community with peers in the profession
- Earn a certificate and electronic badge that can be added to a LinkedIn profile. Three of the five sesssions must be attended live to receive the certificate. Recordings will be available for all sessions.
More information and registration information will be announced soon!