Global Conference: Marketing Collateral
- Manage the committee’s input into the design process for conference web/email banner and printed program cover. Feedback is gathered from the marketing committee and communicated with the Executive Director, who then communicates with and manages the relationship with the designer. Prototypes are created by the designer and tweaked/finalized by the committee.
- The web/email banner uses photos or other images selected by the committee that represent the conference theme and/or location. The committee should be as specific as possible with the types of photos/design desired at the beginning of the design process. If specific photos are desired, they should be provided at the beginning of the process (a link from a stock photo site is best). A consensus should be obtained from the committee before any feedback or direction is provided to the designer. This helps streamline the process for efficiency.
- The printed program design cover uses the same images/design as the web banner.
- Review the overall design and draft of the conference printed program.
- Review the overall design for the conference mobile app and provide input into the features and usability.
- Select conference bags. The Executive Assistant will provide options for the bag selection and color, to be selected by the committee.