- Global Conference: Board Liaison
- Global Conference: Executive Director
- Global Conference: Co-Chair
- Global Conference: Local Arrangements
- Global Conference: Marketing
- Global Conference: Programs
- Global Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Global Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Global Conference: Bookkeeper
- Global Conference: Connections
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Global Conference: Marketing Collateral
- Manage the committee’s input into the design process for conference logo, web/email banner, and printed program cover. Feedback is gathered from the marketing subcommittee, as well as additional committee members as appropriate (particularly local arrangements, if local images will be used), and communicated with the Executive Director, who then communicates with and manages the relationship with the design firm.
- The logo is the same design for all three conferences, with different colors selected for each conference. The marketing chairs for each conference come together to select the logo design, after capturing feedback from their respective committees. The logo design complements the MBA CSEA logo, incorporating one or more design elements. The logo is drawing/text only (no pictures). The colors selected for the conference logo will be used throughout the conference branding.
- The web/email banner uses photos or other images selected by the committee that represent the conference theme and/or location. The committee should be as specific as possible with the types of photos/design desired at the beginning of the design process. If specific photos are desired, they should be provided at the beginning of the process. A consensus should be obtained from the committee before any feedback or direction is provided to the designer.
- The printed program design cover uses the same images/design as the web banner.
- Assist the Executive Director and Designer with the content and production for the printed program. Make recommendations for changes based on previous year’s feedback. Serve as program editor to ensure consistency and clarity across pages. Utilize the Conference Program Styling Guide as a resource.
- Manage signage for use at conference. Note: some signage is typically provided by the venue. Communicate with Connections to find out what signage is provided. Signage is coordinated as follows:
- The Executive Director shares the master signage list, based on what has worked well at previous conferences. The ED makes any initial edits needed, based on the current year.
- The Marketing Co-Chair sends the master list to all committee co-chairs and Connections for review Committee co-chairs enter information as appropriate, depending on their committee (for example, the S&E Committee enters the names fo the sponsors for the sponsor signage).
- The Executive Director and Marketing Co-Chair review any additional signage requests, taking into consideration the signage provided by the hotel, historical knowledge, as well as budget.
- The Graphic Designer creates the signs in electronic (PDF) format, and the ED sends them to the local printer. r.
- Coordinate all printing needs of the Conference Committee except for nametags (which are handled by the Administrative Assistant). This includes signs, table tents, sign-in sheets for local arrangements activities, etc. See the Signage Master List for a list of items. All printing needs are sent to the local printer by the ED.
- Ensure uniformity of documentation throughout all conference communications.
- Assist the Executive Director with the content and production for the printed program. Make recommendations for changes to the layout based on previous year’s feedback. Serve as program editor to ensure consistency and clarity across pages. Utilize the Conference Program Styling Guide as a resource.
- Select conference bags. The Administrative Assistant will provide options for the bag selection and color, to be selected by the committee.