- Global Conference: Board Liaison
- Global Conference: Executive Director
- Global Conference: Co-Chair
- Global Conference: Local Arrangements
- Global Conference: Marketing
- Global Conference: Programs
- Global Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Global Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Global Conference: Bookkeeper
- Global Conference: Connections
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Global Conference: Local Arrangements
The Local Arrangements Subcommittee manages non-programming related activities such as local information and entertainment, as well as information to welcome attendees to the conference location.
Skills set: Subcommittee chairs should have leadership qualities, the ability to manage and motivate teams of volunteers, attention to detail, organization skills and experience planning large events. Ideally, at least one of the committee co-chairs and several of the members will be located in the local area and able to provide advice and input based on the local environment.
Ideal committee size: 8 – 10
The responsibilities have been divided up to suggest how responsibilities may be delegated among committee members or teams within the committee. However, it's at the discretion of the committee chairs to determine how best to allocate responsibilities.