- Global Conference: Board Liaison
- Global Conference: Executive Director
- Global Conference: Co-Chair
- Global Conference: Local Arrangements
- Global Conference: Marketing
- Global Conference: Programs
- Global Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Global Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Global Conference: Bookkeeper
- Global Conference: Connections
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Global Conference: Marketing
The Marketing Subcommittee plays an integral role in developing the communications surrounding the conference, and assisting with distribution. The committee works closely with the MBA CSEA Executive Director to ensure consistency and minimize duplication of efforts.
Skills set: Subcommittee chairs should have leadership qualities, the ability to manage and motivate teams of volunteers, attention to detail, creativity, be deadline-oriented, organized and have experience with marketing and publicity. Committee members working on local employer engagement should be located in the city in which the conference is located and have strong knowledge of the local employer landscape as well as knowledge of the value proposition for employers to attend the conference.
Ideal committee size: 10 – 12
The responsibilities have been divided up to suggest how responsibilities may be delegated among committee members or teams within the committee. However, it's at the discretion of the committee chairs to determine how to divide responsibilities.