Global Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors On-site duties
The Executive Director and Connections Housing are the only contacts for on-site communications with the hotel. The ensures we remain in a positive position to be able to negotiate our requests and needs from a holistic point of view. It also minimizes confusion and conflicting requests, which helps maintain a positive relationship with the hotel. All questions and requests from the committee should go directly to the Executive Director.
Sponsors & Exhibitors Committee On-site Responsibilities:
- Assist with exhibitor set-up. Note that the Event Manager and hotel staff will manage this process. Committee members can be available to assist as available.
- Manage door prize distribution process. Discuss a distribute plan with the ED in advance.
- Assist during networking breaks. Ensure volunteers from the committee are at the information table in the Exhibit Hall to collect door prizes cards and answer questions from exhibitors and members.
- Manage the Speed Networking event, if used
- Note that the ED and Event Manager are the only people who can provide instructions to and make requests of the hotel staff during the conference. This helps strealine decisions and minimize confusion.