Networking & Engagement
- Develop ways to allow attendees to connect during non-programming sessions throughout the event. Options may vary depending on the technology platform used, but could include the following:
- Facilitated games, such as trivia
- Entertainment-related activities such as a cooking demostration or chair yoga
- Scavenger hunts
- Message boards
- Opening receptions or gala-type events
- Work with the Executive Director to determine what is feasible based on the technology capabilities.
- Select facilitators as needed, and manage any pre-work involved with sessions.
- Secure on-site assistance for the sessions as needed.