Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, the Finance and Career Services Manager assumes the following primary responsibilities for the Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Program:
(1) Provide high quality results in finance, Operations management and Career Services support.
(2) Provide management support to MSBA Career services.
(3) Provide financial management (budget support, billing, payment and follow-up with various vendors, expense reimbursement).
(4) Assist with design, creation and maintenance of program web site and social media websites.
(5) Manage student workers and incoming email and phone requests of the program.
(6) This position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills, and a high level of computer competency in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint (bonus: graphic design, html).
(7) fostering collegial relationships with MSBA applicants, students, faculty, administrators, employers, and external vendors