Associate Director, Employer Engagement
Purdue University is looking for the right candidate to fill the role of Associate Director for Employer Engagement. As the Associate Director for Employer Engagement you will be an integral member of KPDC’s Employer Engagement Team. The position requires an enterprising networker that can source and cultivate relationships with prospective employers and manage multiple projects that advance the Krannert brand to key stakeholders. There will also be a need to partner with KPDC’s student engagement team to track job market demand and hiring results for students in Krannert majors to formulate strategies for achieving greater participation for students that underuse available career resources.
The Associate Director for Employer Engagement will independently and proactively take initiative to prospect and cultivates relationships with organizations that historically have had little or no interaction hiring Krannert students, connecting these organizations with the appropriate resources to attract suitable candidates. This role will also foster relationships with senior leadership of organizations that recruit at Krannert to enhance recruitment strategy leading to increased employer satisfaction.
Other key activities for this position:
- Manage large projects and implements new processes to increase engagement between employers and students.
- Lead KPDC marketing initiatives including Krannert’s employer value proposition.
- Establish and monitor metrics associated with activity and outcomes. Writes and distributes surveys to collect data to improve initiatives.
- Identify, develop and manage other project initiatives related to Employer Engagement.
- Research and analyze external trends, identify and evaluate technology solutions and vendors to increase efficiencies as well as enhance services to students and employers, managing processes from fiscal approval to implementation and execution. Collect data to support continuation of contracts.
Associate Director, Employer Engagement
||Purdue University Krannert School of Management
||West Lafayette, IN
||Starting Salary Range: $67,200-$79,000
|Posting Start Date:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six years professional work experience in Higher Education (career services, development, industry partnerships)
- Experience could also be in corporate settings of global organizations (sales, account management, marketing)
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills
- Ability to represent Purdue University and Krannert School of Management in a professional manner with a customer service orientation
- Ability to engage professionally with employers, students, faculty, alumni and other internal and external stakeholders
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently to develop and implement key initiatives using sales/account management techniques and project management skills
- Strong computer skills and comfort using technology platforms
- Ability to be a strong team member in a collaborative work environment
- Master’s degree
- Working directly with a range of external stakeholders
- Familiarity in working with corporate representatives
- Purdue will not sponsor employment authorization for this position
- A background check will be required for employment in this position
- FLSA: Exempt (Not Eligible For Overtime)
- Retirement Eligibility: Defined Contributions immediately
- Purdue University is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply
- Remote work can be considered for this position, however, there is the requirement for consistent travel to the West Lafayette Campus
- Salary Band: $67,200-$119,400; Starting Salary Range: $67,200-$79,000
TO APPLY: https://careers.purdue.edu/job/West-Lafayette-Associate-Director%2C-Employer-Engagement-IN-47906/783620900/
||This listing expires on: 11/14/2021