- Flexible working with remote first approach, with a monthly workspace allocation in multiple locations Nationwide
- Unlimited annual leave allowance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits package – you choose what works for you
- Company pension
Gradcore’s aim is to ensure that every graduate, no matter their background, has the opportunity to find their calling and make the most of their talent. They’ve been doing this for over 25 years, seeing significant successes with major universities and employers across Europe. They’re designing strategies, creating connections and running programmes to make three things happen.
- For universities – helping their students to achieve and realise their full potential
- For businesses – helping them to find, select and develop the sharpest talent
- For students and graduates – helping them to begin their career journey with intelligence and deliberation
Gradcore is a social enterprise, which means they reinvest a proportion of profits back into projects to help graduates.
Gradcore is part of the Careerpass Network
, a group of brands on a mission to build the workforce of tomorrow.
About the role:
This is a new role providing the successful candidate with the opportunity to shape and lead Gradcore’s work on International and postgraduate employability. Working alongside the Partnerships team, you’ll head up our international and postgraduate projects developing university relationships with current and new clients alike. You’ll proactively grow our client base and spot new opportunities for the business together with developing new products and services. You’ll promote our products and services to current and potential clients, raising our profile and awareness.
We’re looking for an individual who wants to build lasting university partnerships, whilst leading and innovating in the field of postgraduate and international employability. We’ve worked on postgraduate and international employability for over 15 years and are keen to take this up a level to ensure that employability provision for postgraduates and international students is as comprehensive and impactful as the UK undergraduate offer. We’re seeking a highly self-motivated individual who has the following qualities, experience and attributes:
Apply now here
- You have demonstrable experience within Higher Education
- You have a solid understanding of international postgraduate employability
- You have proven experience in a partnership building environment, within the Higher Education sector, alongside identifying, negotiating, and converting sales opportunities and income generation activity
- You have established relationships and networks with postgraduate employability teams
- You’re a professional communicator with outstanding networking skills and the ability to build strong client relationships
- You’re highly self-motivated and committed to delivering excellent results for our clients
- You’re demonstrably passionate about levelling the playing field for all students and graduates
- You have a keen eye for spotting new business opportunities
- You enjoy spotting opportunities for continuous improvement and adding value
- You’re supportive of your colleagues and understand the importance of being a team player
- You enjoy working both remotely and in-person