- Professional Development Committee: Webinars
- Professional Development Committee: Virtual Round Tables
- Professional Development Committee: Regional Forums
- Professional Development Committee: Resource Groups
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Professional Development Committee: Webinars
Webinars are virtual programming conducted as a means of educating members about current topics and issues and providing programming to a broad member base.
Topics are determined by the Professional Development Committee based on current membership/market trends and needs, as well as data collecting from MBA CSEA members (see above).
- Expert presenters can be selected based on their knowledge and experience of the topics agreed upon by the committee. This can include MBA CSEA members or outside presenters. If funding is needed for speaker fees, submit a budget request to the Treasurer and Executive Director in July/August when the budget requests are made.
- Conference programming that is highly rated could be repurposed/represented.
- Conference programs can be recorded and played as a webinar. This is particularly useful for the Asian and European conferences, since many people aren’t able to attend those.
- Breakout sessions that were submitted for consideration for one of the conferences, but were turned down, can be presented as a webinar.
Vendors who present information in a webinar format must provide a value-add as directed by the committee, as well as co-present with a school or employer member and ensure their program will not be a sales pitch. This is consistent with conference vendor policies and ensures the content is value-add and useful for our membership.