- Event Calendar
- 2020 Asia-Pacific Conference
- 2020 European Conference
- April 9, 1:00 pm: Virtual Happy Hour/Coffee Chat
- April 14, 8:00 pm: Virtual Happy Hour/Coffee Chat
- April 15, 11:00 am ET: Virtual Round Table: European Region
- Webinar, April 16, 8:00 am ET: Locking in Jobs in a Lock Down: Coronavirus and Careers for Business Graduates
- Webinar, April 16, 1:00 pm ET: MBA Internships: Designing a Successful Virtual Experience
- April 16, 7:00 pm: Virtual Round Tables: The New Normal
- April 23, 11:00 am: Employer Virtual Round Table: Remote Internship Programs
- Webinar, April 23, 12:00 pm: Career Connections: Virtual Strategies to Help All Students Connect to their Future
- MBA CSEA 2nd Annual Career Services Boot Camp
- MBA CSEA Recruiter Boot Camp
- 2020 Global Conference
- 2021 Global Conference
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
MBA CSEA Recruiter Boot Camp
MBA CSEA Recruiter Boot Camp!
Monday, June 22, 3 pm - 7 pm (snacks included; dinner on your own)
Tuesday, June 23, 8 am - 12:00 pm (continental breakfast included)
Intercontinental New Orleans (the venue for the MBA CSEA 2020 Global Conference)
444 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70130
This pre-conference event is designed for employers who are relatively new to MBA/graduate business school recruiting. Experienced industry leaders will provide attendees with the tools and knowledge to “unmask” some of the challenges unique to graduate student recruiting to help ensure success in the field.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Graduate level business recruiting: why it is important for your company
- Navigating the recruiting timeline from start to finish (and start again)
- Best practices and creative methods for building relationships with university partners
- MBA & Master's recruitment planning – impact of succession planning, headcount, and budget
- Connecting on campus – building your brand with graduate business students
- And much more!
Introductory Cost: $250.00
Note: All participants will receive a certificate of participation at the end of the boot camp.
Registration is part of the Global Conference registration form: You do not need to attend the Global Conference in order to participate in the Boot Camp. If you will not be attending the Global Conference, select the"MBA CSEA Recruiter Boot Camp Session Only" option on the registration form.
View our Cancellation Policy