- Event Calendar
- February 2, 11:00 am ET: Virtual Round Table: Coping with Staffing Challenges: How we move past the feeling of “Every day is Groundhogs day”
- February 4, 12:00 pm ET: Webinar: How to Refine Our Presence in a Virtual World
- February 24, 11:00 am ET: Virtual Round Table: Supporting International Students
- 2021 Asia Pacific Conference (Virtual)
- March 31, 1:00 pm ET: Webinar: Making Initial Inroads For Diversity initiatives
- 2021 European Conference (Virtual)
- May 7 & May 10 Times TBD: Recruiter Virtual Boot Camp
- May 12 - 14, Times TBD: Career Services Virtual Boot Camp
- 2021 Global Conference (Virtual)
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Washington DC Area Regional Forum
Join your MBA CSEA colleagues for the Washington, DC Area Regional Forum at the newly opened University of Virginia Darden School of Business facilities in Arlington, VA. Enjoy panoramic views of the nation’s capital and surrounding areas while boosting your professional development.
Thursday, February 7, 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
UVA Darden Sands Family Grounds | 1100 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22209
The event will feature Keynote Speaker Evelyn Williams, professor at Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, speaking about Creativity Tools. David Remick, Executive Director of the Alexandria/Arlington Regional Workforce Council will also provide a brief overview of the DC Metro's Employment Outlook. Tony Lee, Vice President of Editorial for Society of Human Resource Management will also speak about Proven Tactics to Recruit and Retain Great Employees.
Highlights of the forum also include breakout sessions for employer and career services members and networking opportunities with your colleagues.
Attire for the Regional Forum is Business Casual.
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
MBA CSEA Regional Forums provide opportunities for networking and learning in select regions, allowing school career services professionals and employers to meet and connect throughout the year.
Connect with us!
Sponsor Registration: February 4
Attendee Registration: February 4
Many thanks to our host & event sponsors: