- Event Calendar
- October 1, 11:00 am: Webinar: Standards Training and Q&A: Full-time MBA Programs
- October 6, 8:00 am EST Webinar: Standards Training and Q&A: APAC Region
- October 6, 11:00 am EST Webinar: Standards Training and Q&A: Specialty Masters Programs
- October 8, 9:00 am: Virtual Round Table: European Region
- October 8, 11:00 am: Webinar: Standards Training and Q&A: Part-time MBA Programs
- 2021 Global Conference
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Los Angeles Regional Forum
Join your MBA CSEA colleagues for the Los Angeles Regional Forum at AT&T's office in the LA area.
Thursday, February 6, 2020
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
AT&T | 2260 E. Imperial Hwy. | El Segundo, CA, 90245
The event features speakers on hot topics of interest to career services and recruiting, including: Today's Talent. Tomorrow's Needs, Solutions for a Leadership Paradox and When Feeling Like a Fake Hurts You, the effects of the imposter syndrome on career advancement. Highlights of the forum also include breakout sessions for employer and career services members and opportunities to network with colleagues from across the region.
Attire for the Regional Forum is Business Casual.
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
MBA CSEA Regional Forums provide opportunities for networking and learning in select regions, allowing school career services professionals and employers to meet and connect throughout the year.
Connect with us!
Sponsor Registration: February 4
Attendee Registration: February 4
Thanks to our Forum host & sponsor:
Thanks to our Forum sponsor: