MBA CSEA Resource Groups provide a way for school and employer members to meet and connect with others who share their interests to form deeper connections. Groups meet on a regular basis to share best practices and learn from each other. Current groups include:
- Career Center Leaders (senior most person responsible for MBA/masters career services at each school)
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Employer Relations
- European Members (members located in Europe)
- International Students in the U.S.
- MBA Career Coaches
- Online MBA/Masters programs
- Specialty Masters Programs
- Working Professional MBA Programs
- Additional groups may be formed based on interest
To join a group, complete this form. You will be contacted with additional details soon.
Resource groups are available at the Premium Membership Level. If you are a Basic Member and want to upgrade to Premium, please contact us.