- Virtual Conference: Board Liaisons
- Virtual Conference: Executive Director
- Virtual Conference: Conference Chairs
- Virtual Conference: Programs
- Virtual Conference: Marketing
- Virtual Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Virtual Conference: Networking & Engagement
- Virtual Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Virtual Conference: Tech Support
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Virtual Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Manage conference registration process.
- Set up the registration form within the technology platform. Make changes as needed.
- Answer questions from attendees about the registration process.
- Audit registration list on a periodic basis to ensure participants are registered correctly, paying attention to make sure exhibitors are registered as such, no students are registered, all breakout session speakers are registered, etc.
- Reach out to those who have canceled registration to explain the cancellation policy. (see Conference Policies for specific policies). Send requests for cancellations to Executive Director for review.
- Provide the Conference Committees with weekly registration updates via email. Updates should include: total registration by conference, total school registration, total employer registration, total sponsor and exhibitor companies registered.
- Assist with speaker logistics
- Once speakers are selected, provide them with instructions for how to work with the technology platform to prepare for their event.
- Set up event feedback within the technology platform, and provide the Conference Committee and speakers with a copy of the feedback for their sessions after the event.
- Assist with sponsor and exhibitor logistics
- Track sponsor and exhibitor registration within the event software, and note which companies have registered on the S&E Tracking document in Smartsheet.
- Follow up with companies after they register to provide them with instructions on how to set up their virtual booth within the technology platform.
- Capture logos and other branding items from the sponsors that will receive overall event branding.
- Add sponsor and exhibitor logos to conference web site, per the prospectus.
- Assist the Executive Director with sponsor and exhibitor gifts and thank you notes, if used.