Virtual Conference: Conference Chairs
The Conference Chairs mange their committee's individual aspects within the overall event (APAC, Europe, Global). .
- Provide support for and maintain regular communication with conference committee. Coordinate and lead regular conference calls with individual conference committee in order to coordinate each committee’s portion of the event. Ensure that an agenda is distributed prior to all conference committee meetings, and that minutes are taken during meetings and distributed in a timely manner.
- Maintain communication with the Executive Director regarding committee progress.
- Follow up with committee members to ensure that work is progressing and help answer questions, as needed.
- Along with the Executive Director and other conference chairs, develop the conference theme (gathering input from committee members as needed).
- Work with the Executive Director and other conference chairs to create the overall conference schedule.
- Maintain regular communication with the Board Liaison and Executive Director to make sure conference planning is aligned with the strategic direction of the organization.