- Virtual Conference: Board Liaisons
- Virtual Conference: Executive Director
- Virtual Conference: Conference Chairs
- Virtual Conference: Programs
- Virtual Conference: Marketing
- Virtual Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Virtual Conference: Networking & Engagement
- Virtual Conference: Administrative Assistant
- Virtual Conference: Tech Support
Employer Member Benefits Guide
School Member Benefits Guide
Affiliate Member Benefits Guide
Virtual Conference: Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Provide input into the Sponsor and Exhibitor prospectus/menu.
- Once the initial Call for Sponsors and Exhibitors is distributed, reach out to companies to ensure their continued engagement with the event and help them select a package.
- There will be one prospectus for the Virtual Conference, and therefore outreach efforts should be coordinated across all Conference Committees.
- Companies will be contacted in order of contribution amount for the package they secured for the 2020 in-person events. Work with the Executive Director to determine the order of outreach.
- Once confirmed companies for the in-person events are contacted, reach out to other companies on the master vendor list to determine if they would like to be involved.
- Keep track of communications and outreach through the Master Vendor List in Smartsheet. Once a company confirms their participation, add them to the Sponsor & Exhibitor Tracking document in Smartsheet and note which package they would like to purchase. The Administrative Assistant will note in the tracking document which companies have registered, and the Bookkeeper will follow up with companies that have not paid.
- Research additional vendors in the space that have not been involved with MBA CSEA in the past who might want to participate, and conduct outreach to them.
- Once sponsors and exhibitors register for the conference, maintain contact with them to make sure information is distributed and their needs are met. Note: The Administrative Assistant will reach out to companies to obtain items related to event branding (logos, etc.) and provide them with instructions for how to upload their materials into the technology platform. Outreach efforts should be coordinated across all Conference Committees.
- Obtain approval from the Executive Director for any special requests made by sponsors or exhibitors, particularly if the requests are outside of the approved sponsor and exhibitor menu, are out of the ordinary or do not align with the Conference Policies.
- Prepare a pre-event guide for sponsors and exhibitors. Send the guide to the Executive Director for review/approval before distribution. The guide should be sent to all contacts who will be attending the conference from each company, as well as a primary contact if he/she will not be attending. The communication/guide should include the following:
- A copy of the signed contract
- Event policies and procedures
- Reminders about any additional steps needed from them
- Other pertinent details, such as an explanation of the door prize process (if used)
- Ask for confirmation of receipt of the email, and track who received it in the tracking document in Smartsheet.
- Develop and manage incentive programs for attendees to visit the Exhibit Hall, such as door prizes, gamification and other interactive activities.
- Review the Exhibit Hall layout once it is drafted by the Executive Director.
- If long-term sponsor and exhibitor recognition programs are used, coordinate those activities and branding opportunities.